YO !

9:24 PM / Posted by VenissaKawaii /

So hi everyone =) it's like centuries since I post something xD So recently I am having a holiday ! Means I will have time to update something here !! ^_^  So as everyone knows Winx Season 5 has started ! So what do you guys thinks about it ?? O_o For my opinion .. I like it Tecna's is prettier now xDD haha ! But that's just Harmonix. In Sirenix, they turned into 3D , and their hair color change when they transform @_@ ~~ I don't like how their hair color turns out like... Feel free to share your opinion about Season 5 in the comment box xD and let's discuss about it x33 thanks for reading !!

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Comment by Kica (Peachygotit) on November 6, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Hi Venissa! glad to see you're still posting! :)

As for Winx Club season 5, I think it's ok, but I only watched the first 5 or 6 episodes... I haven't watched anything after it. I agree when you say Tecna's prettier.

Comment by VenissaKawaii on November 12, 2012 at 3:58 AM

omg O_O'' can't believe someone still read my blog xD thanks for the feedback dear ;) yeah I was waiting for more episodes T^T but I don't why Italian version (episode) have more than English version ==''

Post a Comment