Winx Club season 5!

1:18 AM / Posted by VenissaKawaii /

So, even thought that the winx season 5 haven't ended yet . I will post until episodes 9 here (following English version) . I don't own anything =)

Episode 1 - The Lilo
Episode 2 - The Spill


Episode 3 - The Rise of Tritannus
Episode 4-Return to Alfea


Episode 5-The Sirenix Book


Episode 6- The Power of Harmonix


Episode 7- The Shimmering Shell


Episode 8-Secret of Ruby Reef


Episode 9- The Gem of Empathy


Sorry that the uploader is different xD I can't find one that upload all episodes in HD O_O'' lol ~ so Enjoy ! and give some comment xD

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Comment by Kica (Peachygotit) on November 13, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Cool! Now I know where to go if I ever decided to continue watching Season 5. :D

Comment by VenissaKawaii on November 14, 2012 at 4:21 AM

OMG xD thanks haha xD

Post a Comment