Exam OVER !!!!!

2:22 AM / Posted by VenissaKawaii /


(Yui- Angel Beats)

Finally ! my long life x3 lol !!
EXAM IS OVER !!!! how are ya ALL !!
miss me ? O.o hope so !
cause I DOOOO Oooo
I am happy ! no more for me x3
Maths hit my head today ........ lol ! it just make me headache I hope it will gone soon x3
I love Maths but I don't understand why it have to treat me like this T^T
but it's all over now x3 what had past, past lol x3
tomorrow my school teacher say she is going to give some result of some subject xD
excited ! what will I get though ??

ps: you can go to my fanmade pic site and check it out x3 new icon!

5 comments:

Kawaii as a Divina on May 25, 2011 at 12:51 PM

OMG! Yui-nyan is so Kawaii she's my favorite.

Comment by VenissaKawaii on May 26, 2011 at 3:03 AM

wow ! you watch many show didn't you ?? xDDDD

Kawaii as a Divina on May 26, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Yeah I do :P I already started Special A.

Comment by PeachysGotIt24 on May 26, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Glad that you're happy Venissa

Comment by VenissaKawaii on May 26, 2011 at 10:37 PM

@Dia
really ?? OMG ! it's a nice show :D I love them !!
@kica
arigatou ne x3

Post a Comment