Bad guy is hard to be ,but good guys is harder

2:08 AM / Posted by VenissaKawaii /

I hope I can be a good person , but it's not as good as I imagined.
you treat others well doesn't mean that others will appreciate .
I tried before, I help her, she feels happy , but when she don't need me , she put me aside.
I treat her like a best friend , help her ,be with her .
But when I teach her how to do some homework she say that I am proud.
When I don't teach her she insult me in the same way .
Maybe because I am too sensitive.
If one day I needed help, who will be there for me ??
I always wish I can live happy.
I reflect upon am I really like this ?
Even though I don't think so,but doesn't mean people think the same way as I do .
right ?
I tried to think, I tried to change , but how can I really reach what people really want ?
I do not know , but I have to walk forward.
Perhaps I will discover what it really is ........

3 comments:

Comment by PeachysGotIt24 on May 6, 2011 at 2:35 PM

This is how I feel 2. Don't worry, if you ever need help over the internet, you can contact me. :)

Kawaii as a Divina on May 6, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Sometimes I feel the same. But you always have us her on the web.

Comment by VenissaKawaii on May 8, 2011 at 6:10 AM

awww thanks guys :'D you guys are the best ! *hugs*

Post a Comment