Konnichiwa!!

12:00 AM / Posted by VenissaKawaii /


Hi guys ! how are you guys xD looky is my picture with my name in it xD lol ! haha ! it's Mio-chan from K-on xD lol ! O-genki desu ka ? (how are you) xD I miss you guys SOOOoooOOO much ! I didn't when online for a WEEK ! AHHHHHHH that kill me xD I miss my computer <3 Daisuki ! xD haha ! today have extra class xD teacher didn't even teach us what they do is (not come in your class) xD none of the teacher teaches us we all have fun playing today ~~ xD while some take their handphone and take picture x3 if teacher caught them bringing phone they are died xD

2 comments:

Kawaii as a Divina on April 23, 2011 at 7:47 AM

K-ON! is awesome My favorite character is Yui also because I'm like her. :D

Comment by VenissaKawaii on April 25, 2011 at 3:17 AM

I LOVE YUI TOO ! xD haha ! imma not like her but she is cute x3

Post a Comment